Jibe or jive; it's confusing. Use this handy guide and never worry about it again!
- To be in accord, to agree.
- The facts don't jibe with his conclusion
- Her opinion jibes with how I think it works too
- Swing music or swing dance
- The jargon of hipsters
- Grandma and grandpa still listen to jive
- I'm tired of listening to your jive talk
- Look at that jive-ass kid do the jive
So, if you want to emphasize that two things agree or compliment each other, you want to use jibe. If you're talking dance or some killer swing music, you probably want jive... or dubstep, whatever, I'm not here to judge.